River View 2 tiny home rental is permanently positioned on the bank of the Tuckasegee river in a camp ground just outside of Bryson city NC. The Tuckasegee river is extremely popular for fly fishing brown and rainbow trout . With walk in access to the river, fishing from this rental is possible, if you bring your waders. River view 1 is connected to River View 2 which is also available for rent and an ideal choice for friends or family traveling with you. Access to this vacation rental is directly off of hwy19. The roads at this camp ground are flat hard packed dirt and gravel, giving easy access to bike riders and vehicles of all kinds. There is also adequate room for bike or boat trailers. Though this rental has a kitchen, the restaurants, breweries, and shops, including a Harley shop and a few fly fishing outfitters in Bryson City are less than 5 minutes away. Bryson City is also where you can board the Great Smoky Mountain Railroad or the polar express which does pass by River view 1 & 2 as it winds along the Tuckasegee on the opposite bank of the river. The Deep Creek entrance to the GSMNP and the scenic Road to Nowhere are just a few minutes further through Bryson city. Here tubing down a mountain creek or hiking to see three waterfalls are popular summer attractions. This vacation rental’s quick access to hwy19 connects you to all of the other major attractions in the area. Cherokee is 15 minutes east on hwy 19 and Nantahala is about 20 min west on 74. Though this rental is located in a popular camp ground with other units in close proximity, the atmosphere is generally as peaceful and quiet as its scenic location.
River View 1 & 2 are new tiny homes built to look like a simple contemporary log cabin, with log styled wood walls and metal roofs. A single set of stairs between River View 1 & 2 leads to the shared front deck. Upon reaching the top of the stairs, a wide view of the Tuckasegee river spreads out before you. Whether a fisherman or not it is hard to ignore the scenic view and peaceful sound of the river. To the right of the stairs is River View 1 and to the left is River View 2. This deck sits only a few feet back from the river’s edge. Separate grills, and picnic tables are positioned directly in front of each rentals entrance. This deck will feel like your own picnic spot on the riverbank and who could resist cooking out in the fresh air to the peaceful sounds of a mountain river. This picnic spot is covered and Lighted so neither rain or night fall can shorten your time by the river.
As you enter through the front door, warm natural wood paneled walls and ceiling throughout the home give the impression of entering a comfortable modern mountain cabin. The layout of this tiny home allows for full size furniture and appliances. Your first steps take you into the living room. Here a large screen tv is mounted across from a comfortable sofa. A bar height counter with two stools separate the living room from the kitchen and doubles as a dining area. However most guest tend to eat either outside on the picnic table or off the coffee table in front of the tv. The kitchen has full size appliances including a gas stove, refrigerator and a microwave oven. At the back of the kitchen a pocket door closes off the kitchen and living room from the back half of this home. Just past the pocket door on the right side of the hallway is a twin size bunk bed. A door to the left opens to the full bath room. The bathroom has a tub shower combo. The last room at the back of the house is the master bedroom. This room has a queen size bed and large TV. A pocket door can be closed to make a private room separate from the bunk and hallway.
CAROLINA MOUNTAIN VACATIONS
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
Click Here to Print or View Complete V.R.A. as pdf
If you have questions about this Vacation Rental Agreement, we would love to answer them for you.
Our toll free number for questions about this agreement is: 877-488-8500.
To view required payment at Booking, Click on the "Get Quote" button.
Reservation balance due at check-in.
Military Discounts can only be applied by
Reservationist after confirmation of eligibility.
(full descriptions and details provided in VRA)
Cancellations with short notice are unfair to both Carolina Mountain Vacations as well as the Cabin owner.
If you must cancel be sure to do so at least 31 days in advance of your arrival date.
If you elected to purchase trip insurance, the travel insurance company should be contacted with the claim by tenant.
NO RENTALS will be permitted to ANYONE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE.
All Guest are required to Check-In at our office:
40 Greenlee Street, Bryson City, NC 28713
For Directions to our office.
CHECK-IN is AFTER 4 P.M.
A.) Pay any outstanding balance in full.
B.) You will be handed printed detailed directions and information to access keys to your vacation cabin on the day you check-in at our office.
Internet mapping devises and navigation systems are NOT recommended for use in the Western NC Mountains ( GPS signal reception is spoty in the mountains).
CHECK-OUT is by 11 A.M.
To check-out you do not need to come by our office. Simply, Call our office to let us know you are leaving.
Before leaving the cabin Please:
* Just leave the linens and towls where they are, laundry services are part of the Departure Cleaning (not part of your Vacation)
*No need to run to the dump with your trash, we got that too. Just make sure the lids are on Tight.
*Remove all perishable food from cabinets and refrigerator.
*Start the dishwasher, if cabin is equipped. Dish soap is provided under sink
* Check for all personal belongings. Items left behind can be sent back with a $20 retrieval fee, plus shipping, will be charged
*Lock all doors and place keys back in the lock box
*Don't forget to give us a call as you head out.
Early Check-In and Late Check-Out:
If you are planning a late arrival time to your North Carolina vacation cabin rental, please contact our cabin rental office during business hours to make arrangements. Our office hours are 9 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week. Requests for early check-in or late check-out will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our office no less than 24 hours in advance with requests for an early arrival or late departure. Consideration is given based upon the property’s “status” immediately prior to or following your reservation.
Failure to disclose an accurate Guest count or the presence of unregistered Guests could result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of any remaining rent and an additional charge of $250 deducted from card on file.
Children 12 and under stay free.
Maximum occupancy refers to all persons over the age of one year old. Violations of maximum occupancy can cause property damage as well as violate local laws and regulations. (Most mountain cabins and homes run on private septic and well systems. Overtaxing these systems can cause serious problems.) Any maximum occupancy violation constitutes a breach of contract and Guest agrees that any such violation, in addition to any other remedies herein, will result in immediate eviction of Guests, forfeiture of any remaining rent and an additional charge of $250 representing liquidated damages.
Policies for Carolina Mountain Vacations Pet-Friendly Cabins
Guests will be required to sign the CMV Pet Policy at Check-In.
There are potential consequences for bringing an unauthorized pet onto any CMV property.
1. For pet friendly cabins, there is a one time $45 non-refundable pet fee for each pet up to a max of 3 pets. Any misrepresentation regarding the number of pets at the cabin will be charged accordingly.
2. Pets are only permitted with prior approval. Be sure to notify us if you are bringing a dog to one of our pet-friendly cabins. If prior approval has not been authorized and there is evidence of a pet having been at the property, the penalty may include a $200 charge, immediate removal of the pet and eviction from the cabin with the forfeiture of all rental payments.
3. CMV only accepts well-behaved, housebroken dogs into our pet friendly cabins. Even though we love all pets, we regret that we are unable to allow any animals other than dogs in our rental cabins. Absolutely no cats are permitted in CMV rental cabins. For the purpose of this agreement, the term “pet” is always used in reference to a dog. In the interest of protection your dog, a leash should always be used when your dog is outside. While North Carolina does not have a state leash law, please note that cities and counties may have stricter regulations. No dog shall be tied outside the Cabin unless supervised by a responsible adult
4. As a general rule, dogs should not be left unattended in cabins. In an unfamiliar environment dogs may act uncharacteristically and unpredictably. They may get nervous and bark, causing a disturbance to neighbors. Or they may harm the cabin by chewing, scratching or making messes that they would not typically make at home. Please remember to be respectful of nearby neighbors. Always use a crate in the rare event that a dog must be left alone.
5. Legal Disclaimer: Any damages to the cabin or cabin property or another person because of a pet will be the sole responsibility of the registered Guest. Guests are held financially responsible for all physical damages to the Cabin (i.e. chewing, scratching, flea infestation, etc.) inflicted on the Cabin by the presence of a pet. If extra cleaning is deemed reasonable due to the presence of a pet (i.e. soiled furniture and/or flooring, hair on furnishings or bedding, fleas), the Guest will be held financially responsible and the credit card on file will be charged for the amount of the repair/recovery. CMV is not responsible for harm caused to any pet.
Please review the Road Scale info for this cabin before booking.
Guest acknowledges that access to rented property will require driving on gravel and paved mountain roads that may in places be steep and has been given recommendation on the minimum type of vehicle needed to safely drive the road to property. CMV will not give refund or be held liable if guest does not adhere to recommended vehicle type and is not able to or refuses to drive up road to cabin. Nor can CMV be held responsible for temporary weather conditions that alter road conditions. Please adhere to any recommendation or requirement for a four-wheel-drive vehicle when listed in a property description. It is highly recommended that Guests try to arrive during daylight hours for their first visit to our area to become familiar with the area and roads. Our cleaning and maintenance staff drive these roads in their personal vehicles almost daily and report any major road issues; such as washouts, fallen trees or rocks. CMV will upon notification from staff or guest, contact appropriate local authorities to have road cleared or repaired.
For full explanation of Road Scale and NC Mountain driving tips.