Secluded in The Great Smoky Mountains this cabin is located about 15 minutes from Bryson City and Cherokee. Scenic drives take you to many nearby attractions. Shopping in the area is a fun way to find many local treasures. Fill your days here with relaxing hikes to the waterfalls on Deep Creek, picnics and tubing. Horseback riding, whitewater rafting down the Nantahala River, drives through the National Parks, gaming at Harrah's Cherokee Casino, or a round of golf at the Smoky Mountain Country Club.
This beautiful log cabin home sits privately on a mountain side in a gated community. Paved all the way to the front steps. This cabin features covered porches and decks on all levels. The outdoor living space keeps you in touch with nature. Amazing long range views and the forested environment captivate you and feel your soul with peace. A gas grill is located on the left side of the cabin, grilling up your meals in this beautiful place will make your food taste even better! Lots of seating along the deck makes taking in the views and quietness a treat. There is place to dine outdoors or enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning while the sun rises. On the left side of the deck a large six person hot tub awaits for you to sink into under the stars at night. Warm bubbly water and great company make this a favorite feature of this cabin. There is a set of stairs that take you down to the lower patio. Make this your next stop of the evening after a dip in the hot tub. A large fire pit area is designed to keep you warm while watching the moon rise over the mountains in your view. Handcrafted log benches give you a place to sit while roasting your marshmallow to a perfect golden brown. During the day you can enjoy the paths that take you through the wooded areas around this cabin and get your fill of the fresh mountain air.
This luxury log home welcomes you inside with rich wood tones, large chalet windows, vaulted ceilings, custom hard wood floors, and elegant touches. The main floor has an open floor plan and creates a great space for entertaining. A large dining table takes in the outdoor views through large windows than span through the entire living area. Soft blue leather sofas look out to the mountains as well as to the grand stone wood burning fireplace. Snuggled up and watching a hot fire glow on cold days makes you feel so relaxed. The great room also has a fully equipped and very elegant kitchen. Beautiful cabinetry, black granite counter tops, and stainless appliances. A very warm inviting space to prepare meals together. Off from the kitchen is a full bath with shower, and the second bedroom. This room has a comfortable queen size bed. The wooded view brightens this space and a door leads you out to the deck, perfect for a romantic late night dip in the hot tub. From the great room and stairway leads down to the lower level and a stairway leads up to the upper level as well.
The top floor has soft plush carpet and leads you from an open loft into a suite that can be closed off for privacy. This suite has a king size bed and is a very restful, romantic space. There is a full size bath with shower open in this room. A very comfortable retreat for any couple. The loft area has a futon for additional sleeping space, and a private balcony for taking in the refreshing cool breezes.
The lower level has an additional living space and game room. A pool table is set for a friendly game and board games and puzzles provide entertainment for the little ones. Great views from the outdoors fill this space too. Duel recliners and sofas surround a satellite TV and DVD with awesome surround sound, making movie night a highlight to any evening. Down a short hall is the third bedroom. A queen size bed makes this quiet space a nice retreat to rest for the next day. Next to a full bath with tub and large laundry room with washer and dryer.
CAROLINA MOUNTAIN VACATIONS
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
Click Here to Print or View Complete V.R.A. as pdf
If you have questions about this Vacation Rental Agreement, we would love to answer them for you.
Our toll free number for questions about this agreement is: 877-488-8500.
To view required payment at Booking, Click on the "Get Quote" button.
Reservation balance due at check-in.
Military Discounts can only be applied by
Reservationist after confirmation of eligibility.
(full descriptions and details provided in VRA)
Cancellations with short notice are unfair to both Carolina Mountain Vacations as well as the Cabin owner.
If you must cancel be sure to do so at least 31 days in advance of your arrival date.
If you elected to purchase trip insurance, the travel insurance company should be contacted with the claim by tenant.
NO RENTALS will be permitted to ANYONE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE.
All Guest are required to Check-In at our office:
40 Greenlee Street, Bryson City, NC 28713
For Directions to our office.
CHECK-IN is AFTER 4 P.M.
A.) Pay any outstanding balance in full.
B.) You will be handed printed detailed directions and information to access keys to your vacation cabin on the day you check-in at our office.
Internet mapping devises and navigation systems are NOT recommended for use in the Western NC Mountains ( GPS signal reception is spoty in the mountains).
CHECK-OUT is by 11 A.M.
To check-out you do not need to come by our office. Simply, Call our office to let us know you are leaving.
Before leaving the cabin Please:
* Just leave the linens and towls where they are, laundry services are part of the Departure Cleaning (not part of your Vacation)
*No need to run to the dump with your trash, we got that too. Just make sure the lids are on Tight.
*Remove all perishable food from cabinets and refrigerator.
*Start the dishwasher, if cabin is equipped. Dish soap is provided under sink
* Check for all personal belongings. Items left behind can be sent back with a $20 retrieval fee, plus shipping, will be charged
*Lock all doors and place keys back in the lock box
*Don't forget to give us a call as you head out.
Early Check-In and Late Check-Out:
If you are planning a late arrival time to your North Carolina vacation cabin rental, please contact our cabin rental office during business hours to make arrangements. Our office hours are 9 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week. Requests for early check-in or late check-out will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our office no less than 24 hours in advance with requests for an early arrival or late departure. Consideration is given based upon the property’s “status” immediately prior to or following your reservation.
Failure to disclose an accurate Guest count or the presence of unregistered Guests could result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of any remaining rent and an additional charge of $250 deducted from card on file.
Children 12 and under stay free.
Maximum occupancy refers to all persons over the age of one year old. Violations of maximum occupancy can cause property damage as well as violate local laws and regulations. (Most mountain cabins and homes run on private septic and well systems. Overtaxing these systems can cause serious problems.) Any maximum occupancy violation constitutes a breach of contract and Guest agrees that any such violation, in addition to any other remedies herein, will result in immediate eviction of Guests, forfeiture of any remaining rent and an additional charge of $250 representing liquidated damages.
Policies for Carolina Mountain Vacations Pet-Friendly Cabins
Guests will be required to sign the CMV Pet Policy at Check-In.
There are potential consequences for bringing an unauthorized pet onto any CMV property.
1. For pet friendly cabins, there is a one time $45 non-refundable pet fee for each pet up to a max of 3 pets. Any misrepresentation regarding the number of pets at the cabin will be charged accordingly.
2. Pets are only permitted with prior approval. Be sure to notify us if you are bringing a dog to one of our pet-friendly cabins. If prior approval has not been authorized and there is evidence of a pet having been at the property, the penalty may include a $200 charge, immediate removal of the pet and eviction from the cabin with the forfeiture of all rental payments.
3. CMV only accepts well-behaved, housebroken dogs into our pet friendly cabins. Even though we love all pets, we regret that we are unable to allow any animals other than dogs in our rental cabins. Absolutely no cats are permitted in CMV rental cabins. For the purpose of this agreement, the term “pet” is always used in reference to a dog. In the interest of protection your dog, a leash should always be used when your dog is outside. While North Carolina does not have a state leash law, please note that cities and counties may have stricter regulations. No dog shall be tied outside the Cabin unless supervised by a responsible adult
4. As a general rule, dogs should not be left unattended in cabins. In an unfamiliar environment dogs may act uncharacteristically and unpredictably. They may get nervous and bark, causing a disturbance to neighbors. Or they may harm the cabin by chewing, scratching or making messes that they would not typically make at home. Please remember to be respectful of nearby neighbors. Always use a crate in the rare event that a dog must be left alone.
5. Legal Disclaimer: Any damages to the cabin or cabin property or another person because of a pet will be the sole responsibility of the registered Guest. Guests are held financially responsible for all physical damages to the Cabin (i.e. chewing, scratching, flea infestation, etc.) inflicted on the Cabin by the presence of a pet. If extra cleaning is deemed reasonable due to the presence of a pet (i.e. soiled furniture and/or flooring, hair on furnishings or bedding, fleas), the Guest will be held financially responsible and the credit card on file will be charged for the amount of the repair/recovery. CMV is not responsible for harm caused to any pet.
Please review the Road Scale info for this cabin before booking.
Guest acknowledges that access to rented property will require driving on gravel and paved mountain roads that may in places be steep and has been given recommendation on the minimum type of vehicle needed to safely drive the road to property. CMV will not give refund or be held liable if guest does not adhere to recommended vehicle type and is not able to or refuses to drive up road to cabin. Nor can CMV be held responsible for temporary weather conditions that alter road conditions. Please adhere to any recommendation or requirement for a four-wheel-drive vehicle when listed in a property description. It is highly recommended that Guests try to arrive during daylight hours for their first visit to our area to become familiar with the area and roads. Our cleaning and maintenance staff drive these roads in their personal vehicles almost daily and report any major road issues; such as washouts, fallen trees or rocks. CMV will upon notification from staff or guest, contact appropriate local authorities to have road cleared or repaired.
For full explanation of Road Scale and NC Mountain driving tips.