Creekside Lodge has a perfect location. Out away from it all, but close enough to explore many of the local attractions. The cabin is located 10 minutes from Tsali recreation center, this is a great place to hike or ride your mountain bikes. There are several areas nearby that are easily accessible for fishing, boating, and swimming. If you enjoy white water rafting, the Nantahala River is a 15 minute drive away. Lots of outdoor fun can be found at the NOC. Bike trails, zip-lining as well as dining and shopping make for a great day out. 25 minutes to Bryson City, where little shops line the streets, and the Great Smoky Mountain Railway boards for a relaxing day riding the rails. Deep Creek offers a cool place on hot summer days to dip into the refreshing water while tubing or strolling along to view the waterfalls. Nearby Cherokee, 35 minutes away, brings the excitement of Harrah's Casino. Try your luck or enjoy dinner or a concert before retreating back to the lodge to relax.
Inside a gated community, a paved road leads you up to this beautiful mountain home nestled into the Great Smoky Mountains next to a quietly flowing creek. With a gravel parking area large enough to park several vehicles. Two complete levels are wrapped in covered porches that surround the entire house. Lots of seating will have you enjoying time outdoors in the fresh mountain air while taking in the sounds of a small creek and the birds softly singing. A gas grill located just outside of the kitchen is perfect for grilling up some juicy burgers and enjoying a cold drink. A picnic table provides extra space for outdoor dining. The lower deck takes you to a privately located hot tub; whose bubbling waters invite you in to sit under the stars at night and soak away all your worries. The lower yard has a firepit located next to the creek. Perfect for roasting some marshmallows over a crackling fire and watching the lightening bugs dance across the yard as the sun sets.
As you enter the cabin from the front porch you come into a cozy living space that features the living room, kitchen, and dining area. Warm wood tones, leather furniture, beautiful cabinets, hard wood floors, and black granite counter tops, all create a feeling of luxury in the mountains. The kitchen is fully equipped, and extra seating lines the bar, ideal for spending quality time together preparing your meals. The living room area has a beautiful stone gas fireplace that will create warmth through the cooler seasons. Enjoy your favorite movies with the satellite TV and DVD. To the left, down the hall are two of the four comfortable bedrooms, as well as a full size bath with tub. There is a laundry area located inside the bathroom closet. The bedroom on the left also has a futon for extra sleeping space. All the bedrooms feature queen size beds with clean, soft, comfortable bedding, making bedtime a real treat too. A stairway takes you down to the lower level
The bottom of the stairs brings you to the game room. A pool table will have you ready to challenge your skills in a friendly game. A second gas fireplace is located here, with seating and another satellite TV. This level also had a full bathroom with tub, and two more bedrooms, one also has another futon. There are a couple of doors that lead out to the lower deck, hot tub and firepit. This cabin is perfect for spending lots of quality time together with the ones you love while all having plenty of space to relax.
CAROLINA MOUNTAIN VACATIONS
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
Click Here to Print or View Complete V.R.A. as pdf
If you have questions about this Vacation Rental Agreement, we would love to answer them for you.
Our toll free number for questions about this agreement is: 877-488-8500.
To view required payment at Booking, Click on the "Get Quote" button.
Reservation balance due at check-in.
Military Discounts can only be applied by
Reservationist after confirmation of eligibility.
(full descriptions and details provided in VRA)
Cancellations with short notice are unfair to both Carolina Mountain Vacations as well as the Cabin owner.
If you must cancel be sure to do so at least 31 days in advance of your arrival date.
If you elected to purchase trip insurance, the travel insurance company should be contacted with the claim by tenant.
NO RENTALS will be permitted to ANYONE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE.
All Guest are required to Check-In at our office:
40 Greenlee Street, Bryson City, NC 28713
For Directions to our office.
CHECK-IN is AFTER 4 P.M.
A.) Pay any outstanding balance in full.
B.) You will be handed printed detailed directions and information to access keys to your vacation cabin on the day you check-in at our office.
Internet mapping devises and navigation systems are NOT recommended for use in the Western NC Mountains ( GPS signal reception is spoty in the mountains).
CHECK-OUT is by 11 A.M.
To check-out you do not need to come by our office. Simply, Call our office to let us know you are leaving.
Before leaving the cabin Please:
* Just leave the linens and towls where they are, laundry services are part of the Departure Cleaning (not part of your Vacation)
*No need to run to the dump with your trash, we got that too. Just make sure the lids are on Tight.
*Remove all perishable food from cabinets and refrigerator.
*Start the dishwasher, if cabin is equipped. Dish soap is provided under sink
* Check for all personal belongings. Items left behind can be sent back with a $20 retrieval fee, plus shipping, will be charged
*Lock all doors and place keys back in the lock box
*Don't forget to give us a call as you head out.
Early Check-In and Late Check-Out:
If you are planning a late arrival time to your North Carolina vacation cabin rental, please contact our cabin rental office during business hours to make arrangements. Our office hours are 9 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week. Requests for early check-in or late check-out will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our office no less than 24 hours in advance with requests for an early arrival or late departure. Consideration is given based upon the property’s “status” immediately prior to or following your reservation.
Failure to disclose an accurate Guest count or the presence of unregistered Guests could result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of any remaining rent and an additional charge of $250 deducted from card on file.
Children 12 and under stay free.
Maximum occupancy refers to all persons over the age of one year old. Violations of maximum occupancy can cause property damage as well as violate local laws and regulations. (Most mountain cabins and homes run on private septic and well systems. Overtaxing these systems can cause serious problems.) Any maximum occupancy violation constitutes a breach of contract and Guest agrees that any such violation, in addition to any other remedies herein, will result in immediate eviction of Guests, forfeiture of any remaining rent and an additional charge of $250 representing liquidated damages.
Policies for Carolina Mountain Vacations Pet-Friendly Cabins
Guests will be required to sign the CMV Pet Policy at Check-In.
There are potential consequences for bringing an unauthorized pet onto any CMV property.
1. For pet friendly cabins, there is a one time $45 non-refundable pet fee for each pet up to a max of 3 pets. Any misrepresentation regarding the number of pets at the cabin will be charged accordingly.
2. Pets are only permitted with prior approval. Be sure to notify us if you are bringing a dog to one of our pet-friendly cabins. If prior approval has not been authorized and there is evidence of a pet having been at the property, the penalty may include a $200 charge, immediate removal of the pet and eviction from the cabin with the forfeiture of all rental payments.
3. CMV only accepts well-behaved, housebroken dogs into our pet friendly cabins. Even though we love all pets, we regret that we are unable to allow any animals other than dogs in our rental cabins. Absolutely no cats are permitted in CMV rental cabins. For the purpose of this agreement, the term “pet” is always used in reference to a dog. In the interest of protection your dog, a leash should always be used when your dog is outside. While North Carolina does not have a state leash law, please note that cities and counties may have stricter regulations. No dog shall be tied outside the Cabin unless supervised by a responsible adult
4. As a general rule, dogs should not be left unattended in cabins. In an unfamiliar environment dogs may act uncharacteristically and unpredictably. They may get nervous and bark, causing a disturbance to neighbors. Or they may harm the cabin by chewing, scratching or making messes that they would not typically make at home. Please remember to be respectful of nearby neighbors. Always use a crate in the rare event that a dog must be left alone.
5. Legal Disclaimer: Any damages to the cabin or cabin property or another person because of a pet will be the sole responsibility of the registered Guest. Guests are held financially responsible for all physical damages to the Cabin (i.e. chewing, scratching, flea infestation, etc.) inflicted on the Cabin by the presence of a pet. If extra cleaning is deemed reasonable due to the presence of a pet (i.e. soiled furniture and/or flooring, hair on furnishings or bedding, fleas), the Guest will be held financially responsible and the credit card on file will be charged for the amount of the repair/recovery. CMV is not responsible for harm caused to any pet.
Please review the Road Scale info for this cabin before booking.
Guest acknowledges that access to rented property will require driving on gravel and paved mountain roads that may in places be steep and has been given recommendation on the minimum type of vehicle needed to safely drive the road to property. CMV will not give refund or be held liable if guest does not adhere to recommended vehicle type and is not able to or refuses to drive up road to cabin. Nor can CMV be held responsible for temporary weather conditions that alter road conditions. Please adhere to any recommendation or requirement for a four-wheel-drive vehicle when listed in a property description. It is highly recommended that Guests try to arrive during daylight hours for their first visit to our area to become familiar with the area and roads. Our cleaning and maintenance staff drive these roads in their personal vehicles almost daily and report any major road issues; such as washouts, fallen trees or rocks. CMV will upon notification from staff or guest, contact appropriate local authorities to have road cleared or repaired.
For full explanation of Road Scale and NC Mountain driving tips.